Responsive image element proposed by the WHATWG [via Responsive Images Community Group]

From: Mathew Marquis <mat@matmarquis.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 16:43:07 +0000
To: public-respimg@w3.org
After months of discussing possible solutions for responsive images on the
WHATWG mailing list, I discovered yesterday that another, different syntax was
proposed on the WHATWG IRC channel. Additionally, when I joined the discussion,
it became apparent that the majority of the WHATWG leads present in IRC weren't
aware of the proposed `picture` element—or, in fact, [...]

This post sent on Responsive Images Community Group

'Responsive image element proposed by the WHATWG'

http://www.w3.org/community/respimg/2012/05/11/respimg-proposal/

Learn more about the Responsive Images Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/respimg