Re: Meaning of identifierSpace and schemaSpace

David,

(sorry for pulling you into this convo)

Do you happen to have any additional knowledge or clarification for the
definitions of identiferSpace and schemaSpace in Reconciliation ? (my
memory is fading fast)

Thad
https://www.linkedin.com/in/thadguidry/