Re: Next meeting agenda (October 2015)

On 10/09/2015 12:12 PM, Thomas Hoppe wrote:
> I throw my hat into the ring. "Thomas" aka "vanthome" on github.
Thank you Thomas!

> Am 09.10.2015 um 11:30 schrieb Ruben Verborgh:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> We can keep this very simple;
>> we just need somebody that will make sure *in today's call* that:
>> a) we cover the agenda
>> b) we end in time
>> c) we have notes
>> It's not a big decision and doesn't imply anything for the future.
>>
>> IMHO it's easier to discuss technical parts if you're _not_ chairing a
>> call,
>> because then it's somebody else's job to stop you if needed time-wise.
>> Stopping yourself is just not as convenient.

I will stay on https://gitter.im/rdfjs/public already 30min before the
meeting. I would like to invite everyone who would like to
*offer her/his service*

to the group by chairing this meeting to join chat at least 20min before
announced start time. We can take together 10 min to agree on who will
chair and have the final decision made just 10 minutes before the
meeting starts.

I agree with Ruben, let's keep it simple, it doesn't matter great deal
who chairs as long as the person prioritizes facilitation over one's own
particular interest in given topic.

Looking forward to see many of you on gitter chat already from 16:30UTC
and let's make sure to start meeting 17:00UTC sharp!

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20151009T17