Re: typing named nodes/blank nodes/literals

Hello,
I follow closely the work of this group, and I'm glad there is a common
effort going on, since in the last months I had the impression there were
two separate initiatives.
In the future consider me available to write docs and tutorials. It's
something a lot of devs hate to do, but writing examples and diagrams about
tech makes me happy.

For the question:

*.type* is easily confused with rdf:type, I would use it only if the values
are IRIs
*.nodeType* is a good name
*.termType* is the best because discourages interpretation

I would also suggest
*.elementType*
*.basicType*
*.internalType*
*.oType* (where the o is the picture of a node)

For the values I would go with the naming system that is more readable, so
- "IRI", "blank node", "variable"
is preferable over compact naming like:
- "uri", "bnode", "var"

Bye,