Re: "Make package.json be JSON-LD"

2014/1/2 Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>

> On 2 January 2014 02:27, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>wrote:
>
>> Howdy!
>>
>> Not sure how many of you have seen this issue in jsonld.js tracker:
>> https://github.com/digitalbazaar/jsonld.js/issues/39
>>
>> I would find it very cool if all the projects we work on could publish
>> package.json as JSON-LD. It would also give us interesting use case to work
>> together on :D
>>

> I'm not sure how easy that would be to translate correctly.  The markup
> should be possible, but repositories such as github dont let you set the
> json ld header.
>
> Re package.json, does it allow arbitrary fields such as json ld does?

package.json allows arbitrary fields in the main object, so we can add as
many as we like it.
I think under 'dependencies' is not really feasible, but that will be a
blank node anyway.

We might even decide to put a context somewhere and link it, stating it
with a website.
The main issue is how to identify people. Usually authors are stated like
email, 'Matteo Collina <hello@matteocollina.com>'.
What do you think?

Cheers,

Matteo