Re: Anyone able to help improve Dublin Core namespace XSLT to support RDFS RDFa?

On Thursday, 10 May 2012, Stéphane Corlosquet wrote:

> If the vocabulary is available as RDF, no need to mess with XSLT.
> Wondering if we could simply import it in neologism. Neologism would need
> some love to output nice RDFa 1.1, but at least that work would serve all
> vocabularies running on neologism, instead of just DC.
>
> Anyone against neologism?

Nothing against, though is it maintained?

Issue is all the existing admin/process/workflow. An xslt patch could be
dropped in without replacing everything. Longer term DCMI is looking for a
more general tool, and Neologism may be well worth considering there.

As RDF's first serious user, DC is worth some special case attention...

Dan