Re: Anyone able to help improve Dublin Core namespace XSLT to support RDFS RDFa?

I have an RDFa templating language that might be nice for that sort of
thing.  I've used it to generate schema.org-looking HTML from OWL versions
of those ontologies.  It works conceptually similar to XSLT, though instead
of "apply-templates select='foo'" you say "rel='foo'" in the HTML, and,
well, it follows all the "foo" edges, and I guess the "resource" or "about"
targeted by that "rel" plays the role of XSLT's "template match='_'" - but
XSLT's foreach might be a closer analogy.  Callimachus does
something similar in using RDFa as a templating language.

-Leif Warner