Re: ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

On 03/02/2011 04:23 PM, Danny Ayers wrote:

> So instead of formalising my own proposal, I'd like to express my
> support for RDFaPrefixesNoChange.

For those who have recently joined the group, I'd like to draw your
attention to a standard part of every survey we issue (example[1]):

    This is not a popularity contest. The Working Group Decision
    will be based on the strength of objections, not the number
    of people expressing them.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/issue-126-objection-poll/#wbsq1