Re: ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

On this topic....

Is it possible/useful to make reference to
http://www.productontology.org in
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/RDFaPrefixesNoChange ?
That resource makes extensive use of prefixes in its RDFa examples.

 -Sebastian