Re: RDFa advocacy ideas

From: Karl Dubost <karl+w3c@la-grange.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 08:08:35 -0400
Cc: RDFa Community <public-rdfa@w3.org>, Liz Turner <liz@iconomical.com>, Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>, Libby Miller <libby@nicecupoftea.org>, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>

Le 13 mars 2009 à 22:57, Manu Sporny a écrit :
> I took Liz's original graphics and
> rebuilt that same diagram, cleaning up the code and adding some
> interactivity (Opera and Safari only for some of the features... mouse
> and click around):
>  http://www.schepers.cc/semweb/rdf-diagram.svg

Very neat!

> For projects along this line, I was thinking of 2 different ideas:
>
> 1) hosting the mini-app above at some stable URL related to SemWeb
> promotion, …

> 2) more ambitiously, a little Webapp  …

3.  But the graph would have to be updated a little.
3a. Let's say your enter your usual business card info in a form,
3b. it creates a very similar isometric graphs with real info.
     (you can save it and put it online on your own web site)
3c. You can order a tee with this design (Print On Demand)

Now you can sport a t-shirt with your own data as RDF.

--
Karl Dubost
Montréal, QC, Canada