Re: RDFa and Web Directions North 2009

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 14:05:26 +0100
To: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
CC: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>, Karl Dubost <karl@la-grange.net>, Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@webbackplane.com>, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>, Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>, Michael Bolger <michael@michaelbolger.net>, public-rdfa@w3.org, RDFa mailing list <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Thanks Sam. It seems that I misunderstood Henri's remark, see my reply
to his mail.

Thanks

Ivan

Sam Ruby wrote:
> Ivan Herman wrote:

>>> Quoting that page:

>>> This implementation uses a tree representation that leaks qnames to the
>>> application layer even in XML. Thus, it doesn't demonstrate the problems
>>> that apply to SAX and XOM.
>>>
>>> (Aside: The way the parser is chosen is non-conforming per HTML 5.)
>>
>> Aside: do you have a pointer to a conforming HTML 5 parser that can also
>> be used with Python?
>
> http://code.google.com/p/html5lib/
>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Ivan