Re: FYI: Slideshare is using RDFa....

From: Breslin, John <john.breslin@nuigalway.ie>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 19:55:10 +0100
To: <public-rdfa@w3.org>
Cc: <sioc-dev@googlegroups.com>
Great stuff Mani and all at SlideShare -

You can also use SIOC to describe the comments - e.g. see Manu's version
for Digg - http://rdfa.digitalbazaar.com/demos/digg/stemcells.html

Other ideas:

sioc:related_to for Related Presentations
sioc:num_views for Views
sioc:num_replies for Comment Counter
sioc:note for Notes
dc:subject or (sioc:topic and sioct:Tag) for the tags, sioc:topic and
sioct:Category for categories

(I've realised we probably need a sioc:favourite relationship between
Users and Items.  We already have a sioct:FavouriteThings container in
SIOC Types Module but that's a little different.)

Thanks!

John.