Re: RDFa tag lines

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 18:42:58 -0400
CC: RDFa Community <public-rdfa@w3.org>
Lots of great ideas for RDFa tag lines! I'm really, really impressed
with what everyone has come up with so far! I can see at least 5 of
these that I'd wear on a shirt...

"Anything you can say, I can say Meta" -- This one made me laugh... very
clever. It seems like Steven has a second calling as an marketing
hot-shot :)

I've archived them on the wiki, just so we don't forget:

http://rdfa.info/wiki/slogan-ideas

The slogan ideas are linked off of the Advocacy page:

http://rdfa.info/wiki/Advocacy

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny