Re: RDFa 1.1 is a W3C Recommendation

Well done, for sure! Thank you for having conceived and upgraded such a
powerful tool.
For my personal (and as of now limited) experience I tend to use RDFa Lite
variant, with uses of @rel and @content attributes only where allowed in
XHTML document. And I see that the "Recommendation" status extends to that,
too.

Yours truly,
Andrea Rendine