The timing may not work! Re: PER-s for RDFa 1.1

Guys,

preparing the documentation this may be very tight. Administratively, we need

- preparing the documents (we are close to be done)
- we need to have a formal vote of the WG to advance the document; that may be done by email but it still takes time.
- ask for a transition to the directors, and that needs to be out in the public for at least 5 business days
- get the green light from the director(s), in this case Philippe le Hégaret (not Ralph because he is our Domain Lead now), hopefully without a transition call

If we want to have that done by the 11th, we need to send out the transition call request on Wednesday (that can be done, I will have all the ducks lined up today) but we would have to get the necessary votes in by, say, Wednesday morning, for which Manu needs to send out the email on Monday, meaning that the documents should be available today or tomorrow morning my time. Doable, but unnecessary tight.

I would propose to shift the publication by a few days, namely to the 16th of December. There is no need for the rush, just let it out before the moratorium, so that we can then publish the recs early February.

Ivan

----