Official Response to ISSUE-148: Stefan Schumacher's Last Call Review Comments

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 14:06:33 -0400
To: Stefan Schumacher <stefan@duckflight.de>
CC: public-rdfa-wg@w3.org
Stefan, I'm preparing the 2nd Last Call for HTML+RDFa 1.1 and will be
responding to all of your LC comments in the next few days. Thanks again
for your great review comments. :)

On 02/02/2013 11:22 AM, Stefan Schumacher wrote:
> In 2.1 there is still one 'Internet media type' and one 'Internet
> Media Type', I would actually vote for 'internet media type', all
> three words small. Two occurances to check.

I changed both to "Internet Media Type" to align with RFC2046,
Wikipedia's article on Internet Media Types and various findings by the
TAG that capitalize the phrase in the same way:

> In 3.1 there is still written DTD, where it should be DOCTYPE
> declaration. Comment from Shane McCarron from 31.01.2013:
> The document does not 'contain a DTD'.  It contains a DOCTYPE
> declaration that references an XHTML+RDFa family DTD.  Or something
> along those lines.

While still there when you read the document, this was fixed before the
Last Call.

> The new three-sentence-version of the second last list item in 3.1
> that you wrote is very much understandable now. Well written.

Good to hear that. :)

> In EXAMPLE 2 in section 2.1, there is a 'schema:': @prefix schema:
> <http://schema.org/> .
> It is not really clear, how the RDFa processor gets the information
> to put this schema: prefix, because there is no obvious
> explanation/declaration in EXAMPLE 1. It might be declared in the
> initial context, but the innocent reader might not now. Not sure, if
> it is really necessary to add a sentence for that, just thought,
> first examples should be understandable without any questions open.

I removed the http://schema.org/ prefix declaration and used full URLs
instead. That will probably be easier for somebody that is not familiar
with Turtle to understand.

This addresses all of your Last Call review comments and closes:

Please let us know if we've addressed all of your concerns, ASAP.

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Aaron Swartz, PaySwarm, and Academic Journals