Re: HTML+RDFa 1.1 Last Call Draft is Ready

I've updated the HTML+RDFa 1.1 LC draft [1] based on input from Stefan Schmacher and to redo the copy pattern declarations to be more consistent with the previous expression.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdfa-in-html/