Re: HTML+RDFa 1.1 Last Call Draft is Ready

On Jan 29, 2013, at 10:39 AM, Stefan Schumacher <stefan@duckflight.de> wrote:

> 3.5 Property Copying
>
> Now:
> There are times when an author will find that they have many resources ...
>
> Suggestion 1:
> There are times when authors will find that they have many resources ...
> Note 1:
> Author is singular, they is plural, I vote for plural all over.

Agreed. Fixed.

> Or suggestion 2:
> Out in the 'wild/net' 'there are/you will find' pages with many
> resources, that share a common set of properties.
> Note 2:
> Here I get rid of my problem makers, the authors again.
>

> Now:
> For example, a list of music events may have different performance
> times, but uses the same location, band, and ticket prices.
>
> Suggestion:
> For example, *several* music events may have different performance
> times, but *use* the same location, band, and ticket prices.
>
> Note:
> Now, there is list as singular, music events as plural, the following
> parts of the sentence use *have* (plural) and *uses* (singular), so one
> refers to list, one to music events, that sounds a little strange,
> because the actual subject is 'list of music events'. Now all plural and
> not probs.

Fixed.

> 3.5.1 First Note
> Now:
> It is advised that a processor carefully track triples
> Suggestion 1:
> It is advised that a processor carefully *tracks* triples
> Suggestion 2:
> A processor should carefully track triples

I went with the following, as many implementations will handle this due to graph triple insertion semantics anyway: "A processor should cease the pattern-copy rule when no unique triples are generated". I also considered "... when no new triples are generated", but that might not be as clear.

I went with the following: "All other attributes that RDFa may process, such as @hrefand @src, are only allowed when consistent with the content model for that element, as defined in the HTML5 specification".

> Ok, that's it to the end of 4. It's midnight here, so more tomorrow.
>
> Stefan

Thanks again,

Gregg