Re: HTML+RDFa 1.1 Last Call Draft is Ready

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 23:26:26 -0500
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
On 01/27/2013 06:00 PM, Gregg Kellogg wrote:
> We should normatively reference <http://www.w3.org/TR/turtle/> (the
> new version), as we should go to REC at about the same time.

I updated the reference to what you put above. The reference is
informative since all examples are non-normative.

> I think this is better than using the arrow notation, and is really
> more correct showing appropriate preservation of spaces (and doesn't
> require escaping embedded quotes.

I removed the escaping of embedded quotes, but left the arrow notation
in. We don't want readers to think that there are newlines injected into
the literal where none existed before.

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Aaron Swartz, PaySwarm, and Academic Journals
http://manu.sporny.org/2013/payswarm-journals/