Re: ISSUE-143 (Prefixes too complicated): Use of prefixes is too complicated for a Web technology [RDFa 1.1 in HTML5]

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2013 21:29:28 -0500
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
CC: RDFa Working Group <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
On 11/06/2012 01:27 PM, Manu Sporny wrote:
> Of your two proposals, I think #1 has the best chance of being
> adopted (if not for RDFa 1.1, then for RDFa 2.0). The part that is
> missing is the data that supports the premise of your argument.

Tab,

There were a number of questions in the response to you on this issue.
See this e-mail:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdfa-wg/2012Nov/0013.html

We have not received answers to those questions from you. Also, please
note that we discussed the issue here and created a number of
resolutions as a result of your input and the ensuing discussion:

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/meetings/2012-11-08#ISSUE__2d_143__3a__Use_of_prefixes_is_too_complicated_for_a_Web_technology

We're waiting on your answers before we send an official response to
your issue.

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: The Problem with RDF and Nuclear Power
http://manu.sporny.org/2012/nuclear-rdf/