Re: SVG test case with embedded RDF/XML

From: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 14:02:28 +0100
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Cc: W3C RDFWA WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
On Thu, 17 May 2012 13:41:23 +0200
Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:

> Very strictly speaking this is a test of the SVG spec together with
> RDFa, but I agree the test should be added.

Indeed - which is why I wasn't sure if it should be classified as
required.

> I have added it to github, except that I added as 0304 (and not
> 0310), because that was the next in line.

OK. I jumped numbers just in case anybody else was working on tests
304, 305, etc in parallel with me.

> Oh, and I do not pass this test yet:-)

Yes, I tested both versions of the RDFa distiller and was surprised to
find that they did not. Is it the fact that the namespaces and xml:base
are defined outside the <rdf:RDF> element that trips you up? I just
threw that little wrinkle in because I'm evil.

RDF::RDFa::Parser has been passing this one since version 0.22 in
December 2009. :-)

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>