Green Turtle Test Update

From: Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 22:59:58 -0700
To: W3C RDFWA WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
My implementation now passes all the XML tests and all but 3 of the
XHTML+RDF 1.1 tests!

I've tested in Chrome, Safari, and Firefox and only found one issue
with fragment handling for test 0117 in Firefox.

Here's my status:

Test 109 - xml:base can't be handled as such in a DOM-based processor
in a browser.  I've not counted this test because it will never work
in a browser.
Test 117 - doesn't work in Firefox as I'm getting the fragment as part
of the document's base URI.  Feels like a broken "feature" in firefox
& haven't dug into it.
Test 121 - I've think there may be an issue with the wording in the
specification.  My processor passes this test making the assumption I
detailed.
Test 218 - empty lists.  I've e-mailed separately about this issue.  I
could fix my processor easily if I had a resolution.
Test 226 - I don't understand this test wrt the algorithm.

I should have e-mailed separately about any of these that need some
further comment.

--
--Alex Milowski
considered."