Test 0226

From: Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 22:51:32 -0700
To: W3C RDFWA WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
The one thing I don't understand about list generation is test 0226.
When the resource in this test because the subject, a new set of list
mappings is not set.  The local list mappings are used for the child
context.  Without some new set of list mappings, I don't see how a
separate list would be generated.

...but, that's probably my issue in understanding some nuance of the
algorithm.  All my other list processing is working quite well.

--
--Alex Milowski
considered."