Re: Updated RDFa Lite 1.1 draft

very small editorial details on the changes you made.

[[[
If you want Web authors to be able to talk about *the things* on your page,
you need to create an identifier for *that* thing.
]]]
from the plural form your switch to talking about "that" thing. I think
each thing would be more clear here. "each thing" or "each of these things".

[[[
Just like we create identifiers for parts of a page using the id attribute
in HTML, you can create identifiers for things on a page
]]]
do you think this rephrasing would help?:
you can create identifiers for things *described* on a page
if you agree, this applies to the first example too.

[[[
This identifier is also useful if you want to talk about the thing on
another Web page.
]]]
You might want to emphasize the fact that it is the same thing, like so:
This identifier is also useful if you want to talk about *that same* thing
on another Web page.

Steph.