Role Attribute and RDFa Processor Implementations

From: Shane McCarron <ahby@aptest.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 08:29:00 -0600
To: W3C RDFWA WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Just a quick update.  The Role Attribute spec [1] has completed its CR
period and will hopefully soon progress to PR.  Thanks to Ivan and Gregg
for updating their RDFa processor implementations to support the Role
extensions.  These extensions are pretty easy to support, and there are 7
tests in the RDFa Test Suite [2] that can help you ensure you implemented
it correctly.  I would really appreciate it if the other RDFa Processor
implementors would consider supporting this extension!  If you get it
implemented, I would be pleased to include your information in the
implementation report and other, related documents as this spec progresses.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/role-attribute
[2] http://rdfa.info/test-suite

--
Shane P. McCarron