Re: RDFa Subject-Object Variables Determination

From: Grant Robertson <grantsr@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 23:22:28 -0700
To: <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
I have updated the table I posted in the previous message
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdfa-wg/2012Mar/0142.html) to
include colored text to show the attributes used in RDFa Lite 1.1, along
with a few other modifications. I have also devised a second table to make
determing the value of the [current property value} pretty easy as well.
Both are included in the same .PDF file, attached.

I believe these two tables reduce many pages of arduous "if-then"ing to a
couple of quick glances, which should be very helpful for regular readers
and web authors. However, these tables still need to be verified by the
experts: you all. I also still have some questions which are highlighted
within the document. Please take a look and tell me what you think.

Thanks,
Grant