Re: Support for integration with XML is broken

Doesn't DOM have a bunch calls in the form blablaNS? These do not work, afaik.

So yes, you can get the attribute value that happens to have a AAA:BBB format. But it does not interpret this. This means that an implementation would have to check every attribute by

- looking at the BBB format
- looking at the AAA:BBB format and check whether there is somewhere an xmlns:AAA attribute up the tree with the right namespace URI...

Ie, the whole management of namespace has to be done manually

Ivan