Telecon Agenda - October 13th 2011, 1400 UTC

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 14:19:52 -0400
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

Here's the preliminary agenda for our telecon tomorrow. We have 3
technical issues left to discuss and then we'll publish the final
Working Draft before entering 3rd Last Call.

If you have any additions or modifications to the agenda, please send
them to the mailing list or mention them on the telecon before we get

Thursday, October 13th 2011
Time: 1400 UTC, 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
W3C Zakim bridge, telecon code: RDFA (7332)
   SIP: zakim@voip.w3.org
   Phone US: +1.617.761.6200
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribe: Tom, Ted, Henri, St├ęphane, Shane, Tom, Steven

1. ISSUE-111: Determine behavior when @inlist and @rev are used together
2. ISSUE-108: Refine/deprecate Link relations
3. First IRI in @typeof determines the vocabulary used

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Standardizing Payment Links - Why Online Tipping has Failed