Re: Telecon Agenda - October 6th 2011, 1400 UTC

On Oct 6, 2011, at 15:50 , Knud Hinnerk Möller wrote:

> I also need to send my regrets. I just started a new job at Talis, and things are still a little chaotic, so I won't be able to make it.

Knud,

first of all, congrats for your new job. Also: will you come in to the WG as a representative of Talis or does DERI gives you a role for the rest of the WG's life? If the former, you will have to officially leave the WG (through DERI's AC rep) and re-join via the AC rep of Talis.

Cheers

Ivan