Re: Telecon Agenda - October 6th 2011, 1400 UTC

I also need to send my regrets. I just started a new job at Talis, and things are still a little chaotic, so I won't be able to make it.

Cheers,
Knud

On 6 Oct 2011, at 14:44, Ted Thibodeau Jr wrote:

> Regrets for today, due to an unavoidable schedule conflict.
>
> Until next time,
>
> Ted
>

> --
> A: Yes.                      http://www.guckes.net/faq/attribution.html
> | Q: Are you sure?
> | | A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>
> Ted Thibodeau, Jr.           //               voice +1-781-273-0900 x32
> Evangelism & Support         //        mailto:tthibodeau@openlinksw.com
>                             //              http://twitter.com/TallTed
> OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
>        10 Burlington Mall Road, Suite 265, Burlington MA 01803
>                                 http://www.openlinksw.com/weblogs/uda/
> OpenLink Blogs              http://www.openlinksw.com/weblogs/virtuoso/
>                               http://www.openlinksw.com/blog/~kidehen/
>    Universal Data Access and Virtual Database Technology Providers

Knud Möller, PhD
+353 - 91 - 495086
http://smile.deri.ie and http://nlp.deri.ie/
Digital Enterprise Research Institute
  National University of Ireland, Galway
Institiúid Taighde na Fiontraíochta Digití
  Ollscoil na hÉireann, Gaillimh