Closure of ISSUE-116, based on your Last Call comments

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 12:12:00 +0100
Cc: W3C RDFWA WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>

Dan,

this is for admin purposes: ISSUE-116 (Consider owl terms for vocab expansion) was raised by you as a Last Call comment[1]. The issue has been closed on the 17th of November:

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/meetings/2011-11-17#resolution_4

I trust this answers your comment and we can consider the LC comment as closed in your satisfaction. If so, I would appreciate if you could acknowledge that on this mailing list.

Thank you!

Ivan

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/116
[2] http://www.w3.org/mid/CAFNgM+akmboWOgi5vSchetZHUFeiwORHDAHazR0DZAcCCnj33w@mail.gmail.com