Last call comment admin: resolution of ISSUE-97

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 12:07:50 +0100
Cc: W3C RDFWA WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
To: Stéphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com>
Stéphane,

this is really just for admin purposes: ISSUE-97 was raised by you as a Last Call comment when you were not in the WG formally. The issue has been closed on the 17th of November:

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/meetings/2011-11-17#resolution_1

I trust this answers your comment and we can consider the LC comment as closed in your satisfaction