Maybe a new pandora's box? '/' in a CURIE

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 09:33:54 +0100
Cc: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>, Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>, Shane P McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
To: W3C RDFWA WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
So... I hope I am wrong and it is only my implementation that behaves badly.

The canonical example we have these days is something like

However. I am not sure what the extension model of schema.org entails (hence an explicit cc of this mail to Dan and Jeni). Does it mean that some types or predicates will have a URI of the form: http://schema.org/A/B ?

If so, then we should be able to say in RDFa

Hence the next question (and cc-ing explicitly to Shane, who knows this inside out): is this allowed at this moment? My impression is that it is not, at least my implementation has problems with it. If it is only my implementation, I can deal with it at least...

So: please, pretty please, make my mind at ease that we have no problem here!:-)