Re: Property and Typeof Wiki (ACTION-101) (ACTION-102)

I've implemented the new steps, and my processor passes all the test cases (list problems were due to a 2-character bug: else != elsif :P).

However, the changes do cause some existing test suite tests to fail, as they should:

0046: @typeof with @rel present, no @href, @resource, or @about
	This fails because of the different interpretation of @typeof with no @about.

0047: @typeof with @rel and @resource present, no @about
	This fails because of the different interpretation of @typeof with @resource.