Re: Linking to @about in RDFa Lite?

I hope this conversation hasn't ended. I see two things that still
need to be hashed out:

1: Section 2.3 of the RDFa Lite Documentation is incorrect in using
the language "If you want people to link to things on your page..." in
reference to the functionality of @about.

 The implication of "to link to things on your page" seems clear. "to
link" is reasonably understood as using a browser to arrive at "things
on your page." The characters 'about="#manu"' will not achieve that
goal. So I suggest one of two corrections:

  a: change the html to read '<p id="manu" vocab="http://schema.org/"
about="#manu" typeof="Person">'

  b: change the introductory sentence of the section to read to
something hopefully less technical than:

    "If you want an RDFa processor to produce a triple with
"http://example.org/people#manu" you can use @about with a value of
"#manu".'

 I prefer a. But it's incorrect as is.

2: implementing an analog to rdf:ID either in RDFa 1.1 core or in the
HTML+RDFa 1.1 specification .

 I'll file this as a bug. If anybody has thoughts about where that's
best done, I'd welcome input.

 -Sebastian