Telecon Agenda - May 5th 2011, 1400 UTC

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 22:08:15 -0400
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

We're going to see if we have consensus to publish the RDF Interfaces
document as a FPWD this week. If there are any updates or changes to the
agenda, please send them to the mailing list or let us know at the
beginning of the call.

Thursday, May 5th 2011
Time: 1400 UTC, 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
W3C Zakim bridge, telecon code: RDFA (7332)
   SIP: zakim@voip.w3.org
   Phone US: +1.617.761.6200
   Phone UK: +44.203.318.0479
   Phone FR: +
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribe: Toby, Tom, Mark, Knud, Shane, Steven, Ivan, Tom, Benjamin

1. Publish the RDF Interfaces spec as a FPWD
2. Scheduling RDFa Core and XHTML+RDFa Candidate Recommendation
3. CURIEorURI Value Space Collisions
4. Term vs. Alias

blog: The PaySwarm Vocabulary