Telecon Agenda - May 5th 2011, 1400 UTC

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 22:08:15 -0400
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

We're going to see if we have consensus to publish the RDF Interfaces
document as a FPWD this week. If there are any updates or changes to the
agenda, please send them to the mailing list or let us know at the
beginning of the call.

==========
Thursday, May 5th 2011
Time: 1400 UTC, 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
W3C Zakim bridge, telecon code: RDFA (7332)
   SIP: zakim@voip.w3.org
   Phone US: +1.617.761.6200
   Phone UK: +44.203.318.0479
   Phone FR: +33.4.26.46.79.03
irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#rdfa
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribe: Toby, Tom, Mark, Knud, Shane, Steven, Ivan, Tom, Benjamin
==========

Agenda

1. Publish the RDF Interfaces spec as a FPWD
   http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdf-interfaces/
2. Scheduling RDFa Core and XHTML+RDFa Candidate Recommendation
3. CURIEorURI Value Space Collisions
   http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/90
4. Term vs. Alias
   http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/89