Re: Joining the RDFa WG

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 17:49:11 -0400
To: Thomas Steiner <tomac@google.com>
CC: "public-rdfa-wg@w3.org" <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
On 03/29/2011 05:27 PM, Thomas Steiner wrote:
> My main interest in both
> RDF-related groups is to make the RDF stack accessible to Web
> developers by means of a Web/JavaScript-friendly RDF serialization in
> JSON, and via the RDF(a) API help make triples a first class citizen
> in the browser. Looking very much forward to creating some synergies
> between the two RDF* WGs, and obviously to working together with you.
> Honored and humbled.

Tom, welcome to the RDFa Working Group! We're delighted to have you as a
member and look forward to your contributions and unique insight. You
are joining at a very good time, there is still plenty of time to have a
very big impact on the RDF and RDFa API work. Looking forward to working
with you. :)

blog: Payment Standards and Competition
http://digitalbazaar.com/2011/02/28/payment-standards/