Joining the RDFa WG

From: Thomas Steiner <tomac@google.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 02:57:31 +0530
To: "public-rdfa-wg@w3.org" <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Dear RDFa WG members,

Your homepage [1] suggests new members to introduce themselves. So,
hi, I'm Tom. I did some work around the RDFa API, and am also a member
of the RDF WG and the Media Fragments WG. My main interest in both
RDF-related groups is to make the RDF stack accessible to Web
developers by means of a Web/JavaScript-friendly RDF serialization in
JSON, and via the RDF(a) API help make triples a first class citizen
in the browser. Looking very much forward to creating some synergies
between the two RDF* WGs, and obviously to working together with you.
Honored and humbled.

Best,
Tom

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/#who

--
Thomas Steiner, Research Scientist, Google Inc.