Naming issues...

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 14:51:17 +0200
To: W3C RDFWA WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Just musing... Discussing with some colleagues I was wondering whether the term 'RDF API' is really the good one, and whether we should not use some more general and not-necessarily-RDF name instead. After all, our idea is that the parser underneath should be able to get microdata or microformats into the triple store, too, but that also mean that the projection interface & friends are not RDF only. What about something like 'Structured Data API'?

Just an idea...

I.