Re: Last Call Comment: Support Token-like behavior in @prefix

On Tue, 04 Jan 2011 23:01:56 -0500
Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com> wrote:

>      xmlns:name="http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/name"
>      about="#me" typeof="Person" property="name">Frank</div>

I've had an option to enable support for using CURIE prefixes minus
colons for quite some time now, but I've kept it disabled by default.

It's pretty easy to implement, though I've not really looked at how it
should work with regards to case-sensitivity (right now we have
different case-sensitivity policies for CURIE prefixes versus tokens).
Right now I think I just treat them as CURIE prefixes, so
case-sensitive in RDFa 1.0 and case-insensitive in RDFa 1.1.

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>