Re: Last Call Comment: Support Token-like behavior in @prefix

I see one snag.

At the moment, if there is a @rel="BLABLA" then the algorithm is:

1. first check whether BLABLA is a an NCNAME, then check whether it is a defined term via a @profile. If so, we are done
2. else, check if BLABLA abides to a CURIE syntax with a ':' and then proceed with a CURIE resolution.

What you propose is that #2 is a little bit modified by allowing for an NCNAME to be processed.

This is easy to implement. But the consequence is that if the term 'SOMETHING' is defined _both_ in a @profile _and_ an xmlns:SOMETHING="http://...", then the @profile version will prevail. This may be regarded as fairly unintuitive for HTML users. See, for example, CSS: if I have a CSS class defined in an external CSS file, and then I define the same class in an embedded CSS in the HTML file or as part of a @style attribute, the 'local' definition will prevail.

Ivan