Re: Last Call Response to ISSUE-73: RDFa Profile management

Well... we have no requirement that all host language default profiles
are a superset of the RDFa+XML default profile.  And indeed I can easily
imagine a host language (ShameML) where I do not want terms defined in
that profile.  Or I do not want prefixes defined in that profile.  Why
would we have such a requirement?

Second, even if we DID have such a requirement, it would certainly be
more efficient to just require that the data be included in the profiles
than to have each language processor read / process two profiles every
time they parse a document.  Wouldn't it?