Re: Editorial changes to clarify usage of URIs / Absolute URIs and @profile

Just to close the loop on this discussion... I disagree that we should
define AbsoluteURI as a datatype in the way described below.  We don't
use it in the spec anywhere.  What we do use is what you below have
called 'URI'.  We use it as 'AbsURI' - see the XSD in appendix A.1.  We
do NOT define the datatype 'AbsURI' in the prose, since we never use it
on its own.  I think the upshot of this discussion is that

   1. URI should be left defined as it always has been (inherited from
      the XML Schema AnyURI definition and includes relative URIs -
      because in lexical space we permit URIs on several attributes).
   2. We should define AbsURI as per the text below for 'URI' for
      completeness.
   3. We should have @profile take a list of AbsURIs.
   4. We should leave @href and @src taking a URI as they have always done.

Any objections to this approach?