GRDDL and XHTML+RDFa 1.1

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 14:39:35 -0600
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
In the current draft we include text from RDFa Syntax that reads, in part:

XHTML Family of markup languages uses the
mechanism for transforming XHTML+RDFa documents into
RDF as defined by [[GRDDL]].
Authors who want to be certain their documents are
transformable by all [[GRDDL]] processors may
also include a <code>profile</code> attribute on the
<code>head</code> element that includes a
reference to the XHTML vocabulary URI

Presumably we need to change this a bit.  I think that we want to change
it to:

XHTML Family of markup languages uses the
mechanism for transforming XHTML+RDFa documents into
RDF as defined by [[GRDDL]].
Authors who want to be certain their documents are
transformable by all [[GRDDL]] processors may
also include a <code>profile</code> attribute on the
<code>head</code> element that includes a
reference to the XHTML+RDFa 1.1 Default Profile at

Does that make sense?