Re: Primer update

Tom,

to be very honest with you, I am not convinced about that change. Yes, it makes the text more crisp, and it would certainly be more appropriate for a specification, but this is a primer which can live with a different style (b.t.w., I am not defending my own text here, I took this over from Mark and Ben...).

Any other opinions?

Ivan