Telecon Agenda - October 7th 2010, 1400 UTC

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 17:07:14 -0400
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

We're in the home stretch with a handful of unresolved issues to
discuss. We're in good shape for meeting our October 2010 deadline for
RDFa Core Last Call. Let's hammer out these few remaining issues and try
to get RDFa Core into LC in the next few weeks.

Thursday, October 7th 2010
Time: 1400 UTC, 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
W3C Zakim bridge, telecon code: RDFA (7332)
   Phone US: +1.617.761.6200
   Phone UK: +44.203.318.0479
   Phone FR: +
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribe: Benjamin, Mark, Ivan, Manu, Shane, Nathan (in scribe-list order)

1) ISSUE-20: Deep Processing of XMLLiterals

2) ISSUE-46: Automatic conversion of plain literals into IRIs

3) RDFa Profile file format

4) ISSUE-16: RDFa Collections

blog: Saving Journalism - The PaySwarm Developer API