Re: Very early alpha state pure JavaScript implementation of the RDFa API draft spec released

Hi Thomas,

Thomas Steiner wrote:
> Hi RDFa API Working Group,
>
> I have released a very early alpha state pure JavaScript
> implementation of the RDFa API draft spec. It has still many flaws,
> and I'd like to sit down with you guys in order to get some open
> questions sorted, but at this stage it's ("it" being my

I've got all the time in the world for that - hit me up anytime and we
can go through it - I've also got a full implementation of the draft
spec, and the revised one following the changes i recommended
implemented so we can compare and address if that's okay with you?

> The extension is more or less just a toy, but the provided JavaScript
> code should already be good enough to test the examples in the latest
> spec draft. The library is implemented using XPath and not at all
> intended to be fast, or elegant, and currently just supports RDFa and
> has many of the advanced API calls mocked out. I'm happy to keep
> improving the code if anyone is interested. Just let me know. Thanks!

Great work re RDFa Laser! and as above, I'm more than interested :)