Atom 1.0 + RDFa 1.1

From: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 19:53:53 +0000
To: RDFa Working Group <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
I've been thinking a bit more about RDFa in Atom, and thought it would
be useful if there were a document describing how RDFa works in this
host language. As there is no other group that seems like it would be
working in this area either inside the W3C or outside (Yahoo's scaled
back its SearchMonkey development IIRC), this WG is probably best
placed to publish such a document. It's not in our charter so would
need to be a Note or something of even less status than that.

I've started on the Wiki:
http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/wiki/Atom_plus_RDFa

--
Toby A Inkster