[draft comment response] to Irene Celino

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 09:50:56 +0200
To: W3C RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
To eat my own dogfood, I have made a draft of a comment response to Irene Celino:

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/wiki/AnswerToIreneCelino

Shane, you may not agree with my answer to the 1st and 3rd comments, though I think what she says is sensible, but the goal of such drafts is exactly to agree with an official comment like this.

The policy I propose is that if anybody has an objection to this draft we discuss it; if you agree, at least some of you should give a thumbs up, so that I can send the answer out in, say, a week. You are of course welcome to directly edit the text, that is why it is a wiki...

We should take care of the easy comments that way (others, like Jeni's comment, obviously require more discussions).