Implementation of the new features...

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 18:25:06 +0200
To: W3C RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
I have spent my day trying to update my 'shadow' distiller version[1] to include the various features we have been discussing: @profile, @vocab, @prefix (for the time being I used the syntax prefis="pr2=uri1 pr2=uri2"), and the default keyword uri. The @profile file can be either RDFa, Turtle, RDF/XML or N-Triples; the distiller looks at the media type to decide which one to take. My main motivation in doing that now was to see whether any major issue comes during implementation. Bottom line: none; all features seem to work together smoothly (or I simply missed something:-)

Be gentle, I am sure there are bugs;-) but this gives me a cosy feeling before publishing a FPWD...

Ivan

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/08/pyRdfa/Shadow.html